Hello,
I'm using the demo version of the Components add-on. The calculation of the predefined components works perfectly. However, as soon as I try to use a custom component series, the following error appears after the calculation: "Addons are not available in the Free subscription plan"
This is puzzling, since I can use the add-on otherwise.
Thanks for any help!
Hi wuselwind,
I see this is your first post here—welcome to the community!
I can shed some light on your question about using the components. The student version generally allows you to use the add-on. However, if you want to use custom components, you'll need the API. As a student, you have access to the free plan, which prohibits the use of add-ons: Subscription — Dlubal API documentation.
In individual cases, students may use the API free of charge. To do so, we need written confirmation that you are not using the API commercially. This confirmation must be sent to us annually, along with the documents required for the student versions of the Dlubal apps.
Best regards,
Robert Milrath
Hi Robert,
Thanks for the quick reply and for clearing that up.
I’ll contact support directly by email, then.
Best,
